Set in the rolling hills of Lochiel, this stunning property offers a rare opportunity to secure a viable farm in an idyllic coastal location. Beautifully presented, 2 year old family home and a detached self-contained 2 bedroom unit sits on fertile undulating 45.66Ha. This property is one of the best coastal farms on the far South Coast to come to the market this year. Positioned just 15 minutes from the beautiful beaches of Merimbula, Eden, Pambula Beach and Merimbula airport (daily flights to Sydney & Melbourne).
Comprising Approx. 113 grazing acres divided into 4 paddocks, fertile basalt soils, two dams and a creek winding through the property. A good set of steel stock yards (for both sheep and cattle), with crush and race, yard, stable and store shed. A long gravel driveway takes you well away from the road providing privacy and tranquility.
The exquisite 4 bedroom home is just 2 years old and boasts a flowing and functional design. With wide covered verandahs on two sides, the formal entry introduces you to a vast open plan living area with high raked ceilings, and stacker doors at either end allowing a summer breeze to flow through the home. Stunning vistas from every room over looking the property and surrounding hinterland. The kitchen will please any chef with its caesarstone benchtops, quality SMEG appliances and large pantry. Off the living area is a spacious media room with study nook. The master bedroom is enormous and has a walk through robe to a large ensuite. At the other end of the home are the other 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes and a rumpus room.
Beside the home is a 4-bay colorbond garage, and a large 3 bay machinery shed with workshop and adjoining double carport. Attached to the machinery shed is a very spacious self-contained flat. The flat features a large open plan living area, quality kitchen, generous bedroom and a loft which can serve as a second bedroom. Large combined bathroom and laundry.
- Wide covered verandah and formal entry.
- High raked ceilings and polished hardwood floors throughout living areas, woodfire and fans.
- Gourmet kitchen with quality SMEG appliances, 5 burner gas top & 900mm wide oven, dishwasher.
- All 4 bedrooms with carpet, built in robes & fans
- Huge main bedroom suite has walk-in robe and large open ensuite bathroom.
- 105,000 ltr concrete water tank & 104250 ltr steel tank.
- Four bay colorbond garage (14m x 7.5m).
- Machinery shed with 3 bays, workshop and double carport.
- 2 Dams & creek. pesticide free.
- Horse stables, store shed with yard and good steel stock yards for both sheep & cattle.
Nothing has been missed with this stunning property. Prior Offers Invited.
For further information or to inspect this property please contact Glenn Brunette on 0427260500 - [email protected]